Continuing the discussion from Book clubs / reading groups - open call for experiments!:
We now have our own Hypothesis annotation group for reading/annotating things together, and I wanted to pull this out as a new linked topic for clarity. Thanks to @cjeller1592 for starting this up!
I’ve made this first post a wiki, so anyone can edit + update the list below as a convenient index of what readings we’ve annotated so far
How to get started:
- First, make a free Hypothesis account if you don’t already have one
- Then, join the Antilibraries Hypothesis group which scopes us to just this group’s annotations
Readings + Annotations
Have some stuff in mind you’d like to annotate with the group? Feel free to add to the list! Reply below in a new post as well with further context on any new reading suggestions, or with any ideas / general discussion about this collaborative reading and annotation experiment.
Multiple related readings? Go ahead and add a new h3 (i.e.
### Title) as well.
Friends as Force Multiplier reading list (view full list here)
- Popping the Publishing Bubble
- On the construction of beacons
- Geeks, MOPs, and Sociopaths in subculture evolution
- (if you annotate others from the list, please add here)
Other posts / articles
- (add new things here!)